Annual ReportingThe VCOSS Constitution requires a Financial Report and an Auditor’s Report to be published online at least 21 days prior to the Annual General Meeting (which must be convened in October or November).
A full annual report detailing the organisations activities is also commonly published online in advance of the AGM.
The Financial Report and portions of the Auditor’s Report are usually reproduced within the full Annual Report.
VCOSS Financial Report 2016-17 (PDF)
VCOSS Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF)
Annual Report 2015-2016
Annual Report 2014-2015
Annual Report 2013-2014
Annual Report 2012-2013
Annual Report 2011-2012
Annual Report 2010-2011
- View VCOSS Annual Report 2010-11 online at Issuu
- VCOSS Annual Report 2010-11 (whole PDF)
- VCOSS Annual Report 2010-11 (HTML text-only)
- VCOSS Financial Report 2010-11 (whole PDF)
Annual Report 2009-2010
- Advocate for equity, social justice, fair access to resources, and participation for all
- Build a strong sector that can lead social change
- Create a strong public presence for the changes required
- Sustain just, equitable and efficient outcomes through collaboration
- Sustain an effective, ethical, healthy organisation
- Full version
Annual Report 2008-2009
Annual Report 2007-2008
Annual Report 2006-2007
Annual Report 2005-2006
If you would like a full copy of the VCOSS Annual Report 2006-07, 2005-06 or previous Annual Reports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9235 1000.