- Aboriginal (6)
- Budget (5)
- Children Young people and Families (23)
- Climate change / environment (3)
- Community Sector (41)
- Cost of Living (31)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (4)
- Disability Ageing and Carers (44)
- Education and Training (22)
- Election (2)
- Emergency Management (14)
- Employment (2)
- Essential Services (34)
- Family Violence (12)
- Gender and Sexuality (4)
- Health and Wellbeing (21)
- Housing and Homelessness (14)
- Justice and Human Rights (11)
- Mental Health (1)
- Royal Commission (1)
- Transport (4)
- VCOSS Organisation (8)
- Workforce (14)
Energy efficiency upgrades reduce household energy bills and can make houses healthier and more comfortable.
At a societal level, vilification and hate divides and damages our community.
VCOSS Submission to the Review of the NDIS Act and the new NDIS Participant Service Guarantee As part of our
It is a universal truth that engagement in early years services can build social connection and contribute to thriving communities.
VCOSS response to the Long Service Benefits Portability Interim Regulations 2019 Since well before the beginning of the scheme in
Poor quality jobs are perpetuating or compounding disadvantage. The market cannot be relied on to fix this; governments must act.
VCOSS comment on the Independent Expert Panel (Panel) Final Report: Interim Emissions Reduction Targets for Victoria (2021-2030) (Report). Community service