Performing a communications role in a community organisation can be tough.
We work in very small teams, if not alone. Money is tight. There’s always pressure to upskill and embrace The Next Big Thing™.
That’s why we started the VCOSS Comms Alliance
The Alliance operate has two main goals. To build:
- CAPACITY through training, development opportunities and collaboration, and
- CAMARADERIE though social events and professional networking.
If you perform a communication, marketing or advocacy function within a VCOSS member organisation then you’re automatically are a member.
Membership is an exclusive VCOSS member benefit.
Here is how you can get involved:
- Join the closed VCOSS Comms Alliance Facebook group.
- Fill out the below form so we can add you to our database.
- Email VCOSS Communications Manager Ryan Sheales to introduce yourself.