We’re making some changes to this section.
Some items may be missing right now.
The Thriving Communities team works to foster a strong community services sector, develop wellbeing economics approaches, build community resilience and promote inclusive growth across Victoria.
We support numerous key functions of VCOSS and manage discreet projects.
We are currently leading work relating to:
- Making Victoria a wellbeing economy
- Delivering equitable responses to climate change
- Improving emergency preparedness and management
Other ongoing projects include:
- ‘Voices of Victoria’ Listening Tour.
- Developing a Food Stress Index.
- Supporting Victoria’s Human Services and Health Partnership Implementation Committee (HSHPIC)
- Assisting with the implementation of a Community Services Industry Plan
- CALD partnership
- Community sector traineeships
VCOSS acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country. We pay respect to Elders both past and present, and to emerging leaders. Our offices are located on the sovereign, unceded land of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation.