- Aboriginal (17)
- Budget (97)
- Children Young people and Families (81)
- Community Sector (61)
- Cost of Living (53)
- COVID-19 Issues Alerts (10)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (7)
- Disability Ageing and Carers (55)
- Education and Training (39)
- Emergency Management (44)
- Environment and climate change (10)
- Essential Services (19)
- Family Violence (24)
- Gender and Sexuality (12)
- Health and Wellbeing (52)
- Housing and Homelessness (50)
- Justice and Human Rights (37)
- Mental Health (6)
- Regional Victoria (2)
- Transport (11)
- VCOSS Organisation (11)
- Workforce (28)
Mandy Weber and her two teenage daughters face the prospect of homelessness for a sixth time once the JobSeeker Coronavirus
“No one should have to be making choices between food and bills, medication and bills. But we are."
Bayu Pratama has been no stranger to racism since arriving in Australia from Jakarta eight years ago.
VCOSS submission to Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability
If we're not bold enough to do what's required now, will we ever be?
VCOSS welcomes the opportunity to provide initial feedback on the Essential Services Commission’s (ESC’s) proposed approach and process to determining
"Thousands of masked faces on the street in the middle of a pandemic, thousands of voices chanting, 'bla(c)k lives matter'."
Governments can build new housing much quicker than the private sector.
Now is the time to think big, to be bold and to take the smart steps required to deliver real