- Aboriginal (6)
- Budget (5)
- Children Young people and Families (26)
- Climate change / environment (3)
- Community Sector (41)
- Cost of Living (32)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (5)
- Disability Ageing and Carers (46)
- Education and Training (22)
- Election (2)
- Emergency Management (14)
- Employment (2)
- Essential Services (35)
- Family Violence (12)
- Gender and Sexuality (4)
- Health and Wellbeing (21)
- Housing and Homelessness (15)
- Justice and Human Rights (14)
- Mental Health (1)
- Royal Commission (1)
- Transport (4)
- VCOSS Organisation (8)
- Workforce (14)
As we rush to ban evictions and protect renters from financial ruin, some questions are emerging.
For some households with embedded networks it can be close to impossible, or very expensive, to exit the network.
Joint Council of Social Service Network statement to the Council of Attorneys-General
VCOSS submission on the Public Engagement Framework Consultation Draft
Energy efficiency upgrades reduce household energy bills and can make houses healthier and more comfortable.
At a societal level, vilification and hate divides and damages our community.
VCOSS Submission to the Review of the NDIS Act and the new NDIS Participant Service Guarantee As part of our
It is a universal truth that engagement in early years services can build social connection and contribute to thriving communities.