- Aboriginal (6)
- Budget (5)
- Children Young people and Families (28)
- Climate change / environment (4)
- Community Sector (43)
- Cost of Living (34)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (5)
- Disability Ageing and Carers (49)
- Education and Training (25)
- Election (2)
- Emergency Management (15)
- Employment (3)
- Essential Services (34)
- Family Violence (13)
- Gender and Sexuality (4)
- Health and Wellbeing (21)
- Housing and Homelessness (18)
- Justice and Human Rights (14)
- Mental Health (1)
- Royal Commission (1)
- Transport (4)
- VCOSS Organisation (7)
- Workforce (13)
A co-design process is needed to set NDIS objectives and indicators, and to address a range of gaps that exist.
Educational attainment is one of best ways to help tackle disadvantage and break the cycle of poverty.
Health inequities for rural Victorians are unfair and largely preventable.
The establishment of a national regulator for the community sector has long been championed by the COSS Network.
VCOSS Submission to the Realtime Prescription Monitoring Regulatory Impact Statement The harm from misuse of pharmaceutical medicines is significant. More
VCOSS response to registration guideline for non-licensed electricity providers. In Victoria, most electricity is provided by businesses licensed by the