Williamson provides a unique year of leadership progress. The program is a deep-dive into leadership character, an eclectic and challenging advancement of leadership strategy, and an exploration of the vital issues facing your organisation and all Australians. This rigorous experience develops and connects leaders across sectors and generations.
The program covers an outstanding selection of critical issues facing today’s leaders, brought to life by seminars from renowned leaders, field trips, case studies and other activities that culminate in an end-of-year retreat. Williamson lasts well beyond the year: your Williamson cohort typically works with you for decades post-program, and the LV network opens doors with key decision makers across Victoria and around the world.
Applications for the 2019 Williamson Community Leadership Program are now open and close 30 September 2018.
The program includes topics such as;
• Creating a culture of innovation
• Developing a sustainable Australia
• Australia in a globalised world
• Governing Australia in the 21st century
• Leading in a diverse community, and much more.
• At the conclusion of the program, participants graduate as Williamson fellows, joining our network of more than 1300 alumni.
Williamson is a focused year-long leadership experience, that includes;
• 26 facilitated learning sessions (4 evenings, 2 full days per month)
• Four-star resort single accommodation including all-meals at Opening Retreat, Closing Retreat and field trips
• Overnight field trip to regional Victoria, including transport, accommodation and meals
• Flights, accommodation and meals at two-day field trip to Canberra
• Behind-the-scenes Parliament House experience and meeting with Ministers and Party Leaders in Canberra
• Psychometric tests, Leadership Profiling and Harvard’s Immunity to Change profiling
• Over 80 guest speakers sharing practical insights and their own leadership journey
• All pre-reading and program materials
• Graduation Dinner
• Longitudinal profiling post program to evaluate the impact of the program experience
For further details please visit the Leadership Victoria website.
Time & Date
February 14 @ 12:00 am - November 20 @ 12:00 am
The cost of this event is: from $12,230
This event has been organised by: