The lives of consumers are changing on an unprecedented scale as COVID-19 exposes the frailties of existing consumer markets that often don’t meet the needs of the people they are meant to serve. It is a critical time to shape emerging thinking on how to improve outcomes for consumers, and the role of market stewards across the sectors.
Join CPRC and experts from across sectors to discuss:
- The experiences of older people across consumer markets such as home care, retirement villages, energy and other essential services, including the release of CPRC’s new research report.
- Has the vision of choice and control eventuated?
- What is happening in practice, and how is market design impacting the way older people experience and access the products and services they need?
- How have challenges been amplified by COVID-19?
- What’s on the other side of COVID-19 for markets?
- How can markets, products and services be better designed to meet people’s needs, preferences and the realities of consumer decision-making?
This event is online via The Wheeler Centre.
Time & Date
July 7 @ 9:00 am - July 7 @ 12:00 pm
The cost of this event is: $80
This event has been organised by: