This full-day Conference is designed specifically for NFP organisations, and should be attended by Board Members, key management, and general staff. The Conference consists of 3 concurrent streams, 2 keynote speakers and three peer networking opportunities.
All sessions are live streamed. Each registrant receives a recording of the whole conference, so you can revisit any session at your convenience.
The keynote speakers:
- Mr Walter Mikac The Alannah & Madelaine Foundation
- The Hon Dr Gary Johns Commissioner of the ACNC
The concurrent streams:
- Fundraising (Strategies, case for support, building your community, digital fundraising and grants)
- Marketing & Communication (The power of social media, media management for maximum impact, visual storytelling, money mindset and networking for success)
- Governance (Running effective board meetings, tips for chairpersons, implementing accounting standard changes and charitable housing)
The Palladium at Crown
Level 1, Crown Towers, 1 Whiteman Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Time & Date
The cost of this event is: $176
This event has been organised by: