As residents of Melbourne and Mitchell Shire look to the end of their six week lockdown, this session will canvas next steps in the community fight against COVID-19.
As residents of Melbourne and Mitchell Shire look to the end of their six week lockdown, this session will canvas next steps in the fight against COVID-19.
We will have a team of specialists to detail and answer pressing questions about:
- Current public health advice,
- Service delivery in the ‘COVID normal’ and
- Issues the pandemic is raising for the treatment of people facing poverty and disadvantage.
Speakers will be confirmed closer to the event, but will include senior representatives from both:
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Victorian Chief Health Officer’s team
- Victorian Council of Social Service
It is important you register so we can track attendance and distribute materials. However, all you need to do to participate is go here at the scheduled time:
A fully captioned video recording will be posted online after the event.
Time & Date
August 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - August 6, 2020 @ 2:30 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: