You are warmly invited to the launch of Empowered Lives: Securing Change for Victorians with Disability.
Empowered Lives outlines the key systemic issues facing Victorians with disability in their interactions with Victorian Government systems, and sets out achievable actions the Government can take to provide more opportunities for people with disability, more inclusive environments and communities, and stronger support when needed.
Empowered Lives has been developed by people with disability, advocates and organisations across the Victorian disability community, who have been working together over the past 12 months to identify collective systemic advocacy priorities for Victorians with disability.
- The event will begin at 1:30pm and finish at 2:30pm.
- You are welcome to arrive from 12:30pm. Please allow up to 15 minutes for security clearance when entering Parliament House.
- More information about how to get to Parliament House and Queen’s Hall will be provided closer to the event.
- Please RSVP by Monday 3 September.
- If you have any questions or would like any further information, please contact VCOSS Policy Advisor Maeve Kennedy on 9235 1010 or Maeve.Kennedy@vcoss.org.au.
Queen's Hall, Spring Street
East Melbourne, Victoria
Time & Date
September 10 @ 1:00 pm - September 10 @ 2:30 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: