If you’re involved in setting up a new community organisation or need to refresh your knowledge on the legal basics, this introductory session is for you.
What we’ll cover:
- What is a community group?
- What does not-for-profit mean?
- The basic structure of (an unincorporated) community group
- Incorporation: what it means, how to do it and pros and cons
- Auspicing: what it means, how to do it and pros and cons
- What is involved in being an auspiced organisation?
- What does it mean to be a charity?
- What tax concessions are available for community groups?
What you’ll receive:
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent prior to the webinar.
The content of the webinar is legal information only and is not legal advice.
Time & Date
May 15, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - May 15, 2018 @ 2:00 pm
The cost of this event is: $30 – $50
This event has been organised by: