These interactive workshops will provide you with practical skills and knowledge to lead your organisation by governing for
quality so that community services are safe, effective, connected and person-centred for everybody, every time.
Who should attend these free workshops:
- Board and committees of management members of community service organisations funded by the Victorian Department of
Health and Human Services.
- CEOs if accompanying a governing body member.
- Governing bodies face increasing scrutiny and challenges in leadership and accountability.
Moving beyond compliance, they set the systems and tone to ensure best outcomes for clients and safe services for all.
The Community Services Quality and Safety Office together with Dr Cathy Balding, are offering a new opportunity to enhance governing bodies’ confidence and skills in quality governance.
The workshops will provide participants with practical tools and tips to drive continuous improvement in community services, the opportunity to network and share information, with a meal and refreshments being served on arrival.
11 workshops are available across the state.
Register for a workshop at a location convenient for you, via the Eventbrite link. All workshops will cover the same content
- 7 June 2019 8-10.30am Quest, MILDURA
- 11 June 2019 6-8.30pm All Seasons Hotel, BENDIGO
- 12 June 2019 6-8.30pm Atura Hotel, DANDENONG
- 13 June 2019 6-8.30pm Bell City, PRESTON
- 14 June 2019 8-10.30am Stamford, MELBOURNE CBD
- 17 June 2019 6-8.30pm Century Inn, TRARALGON
- 18 June 2019 6-8.30pm Manningham, BULLEEN
- 19 June 2019 6-8.30pm Performing Arts Centre, BENALLA
- 26 June 2019 8-10.30am Novotel, GEELONG
- 26 June 2019 6-8.30pm Mercure, BALLARAT
- 27 June 2019 6-8.30pm Midcity Hotel, WARRNAMBOOL
Time & Date
June 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - June 27, 2019 @ 8:30 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: