About this Workshop:
Dealing with conflict or sensitive issues involving Board, committee, staff and volunteers is challenging, but extremely important to manage in a non-profit. Addressing issues early and improving communication within your groups will create a more respectful, positive and productive culture, helping to improve retention and sustainability for your organisation.
What you will learn:
Following the workshop participants you will be able to;
– Understand the importance of creating a transparent and inclusive culture
– Identify potential challenges which exist within organisational groups
– Introduce strategies to improve communication and prevent potential conflict
– Understand how to create respectful interactions
– Be assertive and express opinions in a non-threatening way
– Use varying forms of feedback in differing situations
This workshop with provide leaders with the confidence to be proactive in preventing conflict and be able to improve communication and create respectful interactions, which embraces differences. The session is experiential in nature, allowing time for all leaders to practice handling issues in real life scenarios.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for board and committee members, managers, leaders and funding committees.
Date: Monday 16 March, 2020
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Location: Ross House Association, 247 – 251 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Contact: 1300 144 113 or email@example.com
Cost $230 with VCOSS discount (Usually $260) Contact Non Profit Training on 1300 144 113 to register and obtain the discount.
Ross House Association
247 - 251 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Time & Date
April 27 @ 9:30 am - April 27 @ 4:30 pm
The cost of this event is: $230 - $260
This event has been organised by: