Open to members of Empowered Lives
What is this workshop about?
This interactive workshop, delivered by Non Profit Training, will provide participants with the tools to effectively plan, budget, lead and manage a team, monitor and report on projects within the non-profit sector.
Who should attend?
People involved with project management at disability advocacy and/or information organisations, including:
- team leaders
- program / project managers.
- The workshop will be held at the Jasper Hotel, in a wheelchair-accessible room.
- A hearing loop is available.
- We endeavour to supply Auslan interpreters and/or live captioning at our events when required. Please request these during the registration process, at the earliest possible moment.
- Please let us know about any other access needs.
If you would like assistance with registering, please call VCOSS on 9235 1000 and ask for Maeve or send us an email.
Please call VCOSS on 9235 1000 and ask for Maeve or send an email to email@example.com.
The Jasper Hotel
489 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Time & Date
July 30 @ 9:30 am - July 30 @ 4:00 pm
The cost of this event is: Free for members of Empowered Lives
This event has been organised by: