This session offers frameworks for understanding the change process, and strategies to survive, thrive, and support others.
- Examine types of, and common reactions to, workplace change.
- Identify strategies to support self and others through change processes.
- Types of workplace change
- Building change readiness
- Common reactions to change
- Assessing workplace change
- Support strategies through the change process
- Managing during times of uncertainty
- Building change resilience
AASW Melbourne Office
Time & Date
June 23 @ 8:00 am - June 23 @ 10:30 am
The cost of this event is: $85
This event has been organised by: