If you’re involved in setting up a new community organisation or need to refresh your knowledge on the legal basics, this introductory session is for you.
What we’ll cover:
- What is a community group?
- What does not-for-profit mean?
- The basic structure of (an unincorporated) community group
- Incorporation: what it means, how to do it and pros and cons
- Auspicing: what it means, how to do it and pros and cons
- What is involved in being an auspiced organisation?
- What does it mean to be a charity?
- What tax concessions are available for community groups?
What you’ll receive:
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording will be available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
- $30 – $50 + Eventbrite booking fee
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar.
The content of the webinar is legal information only and is not legal advice.
Time & Date
February 5, 2019 @ 12:45 pm - February 5, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
The cost of this event is: $30.00
This event has been organised by: