Normally $50 (GST Inc.) but $45 for VCOSS Members (10% discount) per person
To obtain discount please enter the code “VCOSS” into the promo code area at the time of registering on Eventbrite
Developing a Strategic Plan Using Online Tools Webinar
In challenging times, a strategic plan can be like a treasure map of hope – helping you focus on the future and the goal; when often we just want to hibernate. It helps us to take stock of where your organisation is now, what to keep for the future and new things we have learned that work to help us keep moving toward that beacon that is your goals.
The plan can be used to set priorities, focus energy and resources and strengthen our resolve for our group.
This session will help you to commence the planning process, even with restricted access to your members and committee.
Topics will include:
- Creating the framework for the plan
- Online collaboration tools for your planning
- Designing your strategic plan using free templates
- Tips for facilitating the planning session and keeping people on track
- Great questions to ask to support your planning session
- How to reflect on the past effectively
Delivered online via Zoom Meeting
Contact: 1300 144 113 or email@example.com
Time & Date
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - October 19 @ 7:45 pm
The cost of this event is: $45
This event has been organised by: