The key to practice improvement is great supervision. Build your own leadership skills and contribute to the next generation of practitioners.
Are you a supervisor in the AOD sector or want to become one? Have you found yourself supervising others with no training on how to do supervision effectively? If you are ready for your next professional challenge, Paula Ross will guide you through this one day workshop so you walk away with confidence.
- To increase knowledge of relevant models of supervision
- To increase knowledge of supervisor rights and responsibilities
- To identify and improve core supervisory skills, including developing and implementing supervision contracts and plans, assessing supervisee development needs and navigating challenges and roadblocks
- To identify and improve core supervisory relationship skills, including listening, questioning, guiding, and giving and receiving feedback
- To introduce self-reflection and self-practice as a way of improving supervisory skills
Cost: Earlybird $350 until 8 July | Standard $450 after 8 July
Check with organiser
Time & Date
July 22 @ 12:00 am - July 22 @ 12:00 am
The cost of this event is: $350 - $450
This event has been organised by: