In this free webinar you’ll learn why wicked problems can’t be addressed with just projects and programs.
We will illustrate why a complexity approach is best suited to addressing wicked problems, and demonstrate how communities and governments can take such an approach.
Join us in this 45 min webinar as we introduce and discuss:
– Different types of problems
– Approaches for addressing different problem types
– Academic interest in taking a complexity approach
– Practitioner interest in taking a complexity approach
– How to take a complexity approach
– Wicked Lab’s approach to addressing wicked problems
We will also be demonstrating Wicked Lab’s online Tool for Systemic Change and discussing the expression of interest process for our next Complex Systems Leadership program in 2019.
This event will be held online via Zoom
Time & Date
November 8, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - November 8, 2018 @ 7:45 pm
The cost of this event is: FREE