VCOSS invites our members and friends to reflect on the year that was at our 2019 Annual General Meeting.
Featuring guest speaker, Leah Van Poppel, CEO of Women with Disabilities Victoria.
9.30am Registration and morning tea
10am – 12noon Annual General Meeting
Call for Nominations
Nominations are called for directors to be elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Victorian Council of Social Service to be held at Rydges Melbourne, 186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, on Friday 22 November 2019 at 10am as follows:
- 3 directors to be elected for a full term of 3 years
- 1 director to be elected for a full term of 1 year
- Nominations must be received at the VCOSS offices at Level 8, 128 Exhibition Street Melbourne no later than 4.00 pm sharp on Monday 18 November 2019. Nominations will not be accepted by fax or email.
- Nominations may be accompanied by a statement of 100 words or less setting out the qualifications of the candidate.
- Please read the Conditions of Election (contained within the nomination form below) and the Board Expectations as to Directors’ Commitment.
Only those organisations and individuals who are current financial members as of Thurs 21 November 2019 (close of business 5pm) are eligible to vote at the AGM. Payment processing facilities are not available at the AGM venue. If you have questions about your membership or wish to check status, please contact 9235 1000 or email email@example.com
VCOSS acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land where this event will take place, and pays respect to Elders past, present and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded.
186 Exhibition St
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Time & Date
November 22 @ 10:00 am - November 22 @ 12:00 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: