VCOSS is kicking off its regional work in 2019, commencing with a consultation session with community service organisations in Shepparton and the Goulburn Valley. This session will include opportunities for organisations to hear about:
- Victoria post the 2018 state election and its impact on VCOSS priorities for 2019
- Renegotiation of the Funding and Service Agreement between the Victorian government and community service organisations.
VCOSS plays a critical role in negotiating the terms of the standard Funding and Service agreement (which expires in June 2019) on behalf of the sector in partnership with sector representatives.
At this session we are keen to hear how programs for Shepparton and the Goulburn Valley are working, such as:
- What are the key funding issues facing your organisation, including the impact of short term funding?
- Is funding keeping up with the cost of delivering services?
- What changes or improvements are needed for the Funding and Service Agreement with the Victorian state government?
This event is for CEOs, CFOs and anyone else who manages the Service Agreement on behalf of their organisation.
The consultation will take place from 10.30am – 12.30pm and will be followed by a light lunch.
Primary Care Connect
399 Wyndham Street, Victoria 3632 Australia
Time & Date
February 28 @ 10:30 am - February 28 @ 12:30 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: