VCOSS is pleased to provide our members with the opportunity to attend a post-budget analysis with Treasurer Tim Pallas MP.
This is an pivotal opportunity for executive and representatives from across the Victorian community sector to examine the details of the 2018/19 Victorian Budget, and discuss its impact.
What will be discussed?
The Treasurer will present the 2018/19 Victorian State Budget, followed by audience questions.
The event will also include a panel discussion from topic experts on:
- Budget changes that will impact the Victorian community sector
- The economic outlook and how this influences the community sector.
Who can attend?
- VCOSS members – FREE for up to 3 staff (additional tickets available at reduced member rate).
- Non-members can attend at $100 per ticket (including GST and booking fees).
If you’re unsure if your organisation is a current member, please call 9235 1000.
- 8.00am – Registration and breakfast
- 8.15am – Plated breakfast is served
- 8.30am – Official start
- 10.30am – Event ends
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
25 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Time & Date
May 4, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 4, 2018 @ 10:30 am
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: