We know that involving families in AOD treatment improves outcomes.
Do you know how to best work with families of people who use alcohol and other drugs?
This interactive workshop is full of demonstrations, clinical discussion and practical skills so you walk away with new and effective ways of working with families of people who use alcohol and other drugs.
This masterclass is for anyone who wants to develop their skills in AOD family practice. You’ll learn how to conceptualise and work with complex family dynamics and take a systems approach to family work.
• Understand how different families function and how that affects treatment
• Discover how to establish a collaboration and utilize it to improve outcomes for people in treatment and their families
• Learn how to harness families’ existing wisdom to get better outcomes for everyone
• Walk away with a 5 step model for working with families to focus your family work
• Work out what to do with the ‘tricky bits’ of working with families
Rydges St Kilda
35-37 Fitzroy Street
St Kilda, Victoria Australia
Time & Date
The cost of this event is: $350
This event has been organised by: