Confidently work with families experiencing domestic and family violence with our new skills based workshop.
This new workshop builds on training in screening and assessment skills accompanying various family safety initiatives. It is for organisations and practitioners who want a higher level of clinical practice training in working with whole families with alcohol and other drug and domestic and family violence.
Deepen your understanding of the dynamics of family violence and gain practical skills to respond to families who experience violence in the unique context of alcohol and other drug treatment.
- Understand domestic and family violence risk in families with alcohol and other drug issues, including partners, parents and children experiencing or using violence
- Learn a model to understand domestic and family violence in families
- Improve your responses to disclosures of domestic and family violence (experience and use) including risk assessments, development of safety plans, care coordination and referral for affected family members
- Improve planning of integrated domestic and family violence and alcohol and other drug family interventions
- Improve knowledge of and capacity to utilise self-care strategies
Cost: Earlybird $350 until 28 October | Standard $450 after 28 October
Check with organiser
Time & Date
The cost of this event is: $350 - $450
This event has been organised by: