ShantiWorks aspires to live these principles through all areas of its work; projects, evaluations, supervision/counselling, training and consultations.
- working with fathers who are perpetrators,
- naming and detailing the hopes of men, partners and fathers;
- moving beyond good intentions to daily practices of respect;
- considering responsible fathering interventions that appreciate connections between fathers’ relationships with their children and men’s behaviour towards their children’s mothers;
- exploring moving from fathered centred parenting to child-centred parenting;
- developing plans with the man for ethical and responsible actions.
Time & Date
May 17 @ 9:30 am - May 17 @ 4:30 pm
The cost of this event is: $155 - $380
This event has been organised by: