Doing comms for a community organisation can be tough.
We work in very small teams, if not alone. Money is tight. There’s always pressure to upskill and embrace The Next Big Thing™.
The VCOSS Comms Alliance is here to help.
We operate in three main areas:
- Capacity. Training, development and collaboration.
- Camaraderie. Friendships and professional networking.
- Campaigning. Ensuring the sector is a united voice for change.
If you perform a communication, marketing or advocacy function within a VCOSS member organisation then you’re automatically are a member. Alliance membership is an exclusive VCOSS member benefit.
There are three ways to get involved.
- Join the closed VCOSS Comms Alliance Facebook group.
- Call VCOSS Communications Manager Ryan Sheales on 9235 1000 and say hi.
- Fill out the below form and we’ll add you to our email list.