VCOSS members are part of a powerful movement for change.
VCOSS works in support of its members, and the individuals and communities they support. Our membership is broad and diverse, including frontline service groups, peak bodies, advocacy organisations, awareness groups and material aid agencies.
Members are supported by a range of VCOSS programs, benefits and initiatives, such as:
- Participation in VCOSS networks, policy forums and communities of practice
- Access to tailored strategic information and advice
- Invitations to exclusive events and capacity building exercies
- Coordinated advocacy and campaigning activity
As the peak body for the Victorian community sector, we also represent social service organisations on many government boards, advisory panels and steering groups (etc). Learn more.
To make the most of your existing membership please:
- Email us the contact details of any senior staff we should be sending invitations, issues alerts and emails about communications/joint advocacy, etc.
- Subscribe to our newsletter Amplify.
Interested in joining VCOSS
We offer three distinct ways to get involved: organisational or individual memberships, or as a supporter.
All prospective members and supporters must agree to the relevent VCOSS Code of Conduct.
The VCOSS Board considers all applications. If approved, you will be sent a confirmation, tax invoice and welcome pack.
VCOSS acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country. We pay respect to Elders past and present, and to emerging leaders. Our business is conducted our business on sovereign, unceded Aboriginal land.